Subject: [pim] draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:27:38 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I just realized that draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt has 
expired.  There seemed to be agreement to publish it as a WG document.

If WG members have any comments on the earlier version:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

.. now would the good chance to send them.  We're respinning the 
document within a week or so.  Thanks in advance!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:06:13 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title		: Last-hop Threats to Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)
 	Author(s)	: P. Savola, J. Lingard
 	Filename	: draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt
 	Pages		: 11
 	Date		: 2005-1-17

Security threats analysis has been done on some parts of the
    multicast infrastructure, but the threats specific to the last-hop
    attacks by hosts on the PIM routing protocol have not been well
    described in the past.  This memo aims to fill that gap.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Mike McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

> expired.  There seemed to be agreement to publish it as a WG document.

Actually, after Minneapolis, we agreed to wait and see how the pim-sm
draft progressed before considering adopting this draft. IESG last call
will hopefully occur any day now on pim-sm. We all of course want
nothing to derail this. Take your time spinning.

thanks,
mike