Subject: [pim] Last Call: draft-ietf-pim-mib-v2 (Protocol Independent Multicast MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:36:00 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast 
WG (pim) to consider the following document:

- 'Protocol Independent Multicast MIB '
   <draft-ietf-pim-mib-v2-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-25. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-mib-v2-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=8944&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim