Subject: [pim] RFC 5294 on Host Threats to Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5294

        Title:      Host Threats to Protocol Independent 
                    Multicast (PIM) 
        Author:     P. Savola, J. Lingard
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 26525
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5294.txt

This memo complements the list of multicast infrastructure security
threat analysis documents by describing Protocol Independent
Multicast (PIM) threats specific to router interfaces connecting
hosts.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim