Subject: [pim] pim wg last call on draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-07

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:42:12 +0100

This message announces a pim wg last call on "Authentication and
Confidentiality in PIM-SM Link-local Messages"
<draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-07.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700 UTC on Tue, 2009-03-17.

Please respond to this wg last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.

The draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-07.txt

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:25:00 +0100

I haven't seen any responses to this last call. Please if you have
any opinions at all on this draft, please state them by the 17th.

It's hard to judge whether the wg supports this document when there
is total silence.

Stig

Stig Venaas wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim