Subject: [pim] draft pim agenda for IETF 75

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:46:02 -0700

Note that we have now been moved to Thursday!

pim wg meeting Thursday 1510-1610

So far we have the following topics

agenda bashing, status of wg drafts etc		Stig	10 min
draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-01			Greg	10 min
draft-ietf-pim-port-01 (not available yet)	Stig	15 min
draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-00	Ice	10 min

We still got 15 minutes left then. We may extend the times above if
we got nothing more on the agenda.

Please let Mike and me know if you have anything else.

Also, we are looking for volunteers for taking minutes, so if you
know you will be there and would like to do us a big favour...

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:55:58 -0700

The agenda has been updated. The current agenda and most of the
presentations are available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/75/materials.html

For your convenience I'm repeating the agenda below.

topic					presenter	end time
agenda bashing, status of wg drafts etc		Stig	1520
draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping-01		David	1530
draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-01			Greg	1540
draft-ietf-pim-port-01				Stig	1555
thoughts on draft-ietf-pim-mtid			Dimitri	1600
draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-00	?	1610

Stig