Subject: [pim] Agenda for Maastricht pim wg meeting

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:37:03 -0700

Our agenda is so far very short, please let us know if you have any
additions.

Meeting slot: Tuesday 1710-1810

Agenda bashing, document status, revising RFC 4601   Stig Venaas  15 min
draft-wijnands-pim-neighbor-reduction-01.txt         Ice          20 min

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:12:49 -0700

We now got one more agenda item:

Agenda bashing, document status, revising RFC 4601   Stig    15 min
draft-wijnands-pim-neighbor-reduction-01.txt         Ice     20 min
draft-zheng-pim-multicast-pm-config-00.txt           Vero    15 min

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:35:41 -0700

The latest and probably final agenda is:

Agenda bashing, document status, revising RFC 4601   Stig    15 min
draft-ietf-pim-port-03 wglc follow-up                Stig    10 min
draft-wijnands-pim-neighbor-reduction-01.txt         Ice     20 min
draft-zheng-pim-multicast-pm-config-00.txt           Vero    15 min

The agenda is now pretty full, but if we have missed any requests or if
there are new ones, please contact us.

Stig