Subject: [pim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-registry-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Registry for PIM Message Types
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-registry-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-31

This document provides instructions to IANA for the creation of a
registry for PIM message types.  It specifies initial content of the
registry based on existing RFCs specifying PIM message types.  It
also specifies a procedure for registering new types.

In addition to this, one message type is reserved, and may be used
for a future extension of the message type space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-registry-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.