Subject: [pim] AD review of draft-ietf-pim-registry

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 03:09:39 +0000

Hi,

Don't panic!

I have performed my AD review of your draft. The purpose of the
review is to catch any nits or issues before the document goes
forward to IETF last call and IESG review. By getting these issues
out at this stage we can hope for a higher quality review and a
smoother passage through the process.

Cracking draft, thank you.

I have only one observation: this I-D needs to be on the Standards Track
in order to create a registry (I think!).

Can you tweak that and resubmit? Then I'll issue IETF last call.

Cheers,
Adrian

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:10:16 -0800

> in order to create a registry (I think!).

Oops, didn't think of that at all, but makes sense :) 03 now submitted.

Stig

> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim