Subject: [pim] You are invited to subscribe to the multrans list

From: Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:30:05 -0700

Hi all,
You are invited to subscribe to the multrans list.
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multrans

You are invited to comment on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps/
to the multrans list.

We keep our promises with one another - no matter what!

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Young [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:43 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Your new mailing list: multrans

The mailing list `multrans' has just been created for you.  The following is
some basic information about your mailing list.

Your mailing list password is:

    ...

You need this password to configure your mailing list.  You also need it to
handle administrative requests, such as approving mail if you choose to run
a moderated list.

You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admin/multrans

The web page for users of your mailing list is: 

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multrans

You can even customize these web pages from the list configuration page.
However, you do need to know HTML to be able to do this.

There is also an email-based interface for users (not administrators) of
your list; you can get info about using it by sending a message with just
the word `help' as subject or in the body, to:

    [email-masked]

To unsubscribe a user: from the mailing list 'listinfo' web page, click on
or enter the user's email address as if you were that user.
Where that user would put in their password to unsubscribe, put in your
admin password.  You can also use your password to change member's options,
including digestification, delivery disabling, etc.

Your mailing list is configured with a public archive which can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/multrans

Please note: the archive will not be created until a message has been sent
to the list and the archiving process has run (runs at 10, 30, 50 past each
hour).

Please address all questions to [email-masked].