Subject: [pim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:30:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Interface ID Hello Option for PIM
	Author(s)       : S. Gulrajani, S. Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-04-22

This document defines a new PIM Hello option to advertise an
interface id that can be used by PIM protocols to uniquely identify
an interface of a neighboring router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:49:14 -0700

As just announced, this draft is now adopted as a wg document.

Speaking as an individual, I am hoping this draft can go to wglc
soon, since PORT relies on this, and it probably makes sense to
have this through wglc, before doing the same for PORT.

Could you guys please have a look at the draft and see whether
you have any issues or see room for improvement?

Stig