Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:30:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Interface ID Hello Option for PIM
	Author(s)       : Sameer Gulrajani
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-07

   This document defines a new PIM Hello option to advertise an
   interface identifier that can be used by PIM protocols to uniquely
   identify an interface of a neighboring router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01.txt

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:35:17 -0700

This new version has editorial changes based on the review comments
from Bharat and Bill in the last call. The only other changes are
the acknowledgments, and the IANA considerations.

The IANA considerations are now:

IANA has temporarily assigned the value 31 for the
Interface Identifier Hello option defined in this document.
IANA is requested to make this assignment permanent.

In a few minutes when the tools database is updated, you can
see the document and get a diff of the changes at

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pim/draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid/

Stig