Subject: [pim] PORT update (posted rev 7)

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:46:28 -0700

I just posted revision 7 of PORT, see announcement that just got sent to
the list. This should address all the comments received during the last
WGLC and also comments I received from Gorry afterwords.

Basically I posted revision 6 based on discussion during and shortly
after the 2nd WGLC.

I got more input after that, mainly from Gorry, which revision 7
addresses.

With that I hope we may finally be done with this document... If anyone
has any issues with revision 7, please speak up.

Stig

---

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:40:44 -0700

I will be sending this draft to the ADs this Friday. Please speak up if
you feel the authors have not resolved all wglc concerns. Thanks for the
comments.

mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Stig Venaas
> Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:46 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pim] PORT update (posted rev 7)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim