Subject: [pim] Adoption of draft-parekh-pim-rfc4601bis-01 as a pim wg doc

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:37:13 -0700

At the pim wg meeting in Quebec there was good support for
adopting draft-parekh-pim-rfc4601bis-01 as a wg doc. We would
still like to check with you on the list though.

If you are in favor or against adopting this draft, please
send an email to the pim wg list with your opinion. Please
do so by Wednesday September 21st.

Any other comments you may have on the draft are of course
also welcome.

The draft is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parekh-pim-rfc4601bis-01

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:43:17 -0700

> do so by Wednesday September 21st.

For this draft to be adopted, we need to see people
supporting it, so far no feedback. Please direct any
responses to the list.

The aim of this draft is to progress 4601 to Draft Standard.

Stig

> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Bill Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:00:54 -0400

Yes.

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email: [email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http: //users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8