Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:55:02 -0400

I did run into one or two interesting points while updating this draft. 
Could I have 10 minutes to present the points and have them verified in 
Paris?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:26:41 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Translator For Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) 
Interworking Between IPv4 and IPv6
Creation date:	 2012-03-12
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8

Abstract:
    This document characterizes the requirements and describes the
    methodology for a translator operating within a dual stack multicast
    router, allowing it to interoperate between Protocol Independent
    Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM, RFC 4601) with IPv4 and with IPv6.

The IETF Secretariat