Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-mboned-igmp-mld-translation-01.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:03:41 -0400

Hi,

We have updated the IGMP/MLD translation draft based on the feedback we 
received in Paris. We tried to make it clearer that this is a logical 
function that can be implemented in various concrete ways. We also 
emphasize that the translation is stateless and that, as a consequence, 
we don't handle arbitrary IPv6 addresses.

Please send comments to the PIM WG mailing list.

Thanks,
Simon

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-perreault-mboned-igmp-mld-translation-01.txt
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:58:56 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-mboned-igmp-mld-translation-01.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the 
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-mboned-igmp-mld-translation
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) / Multicast Listener 
Discovery (MLD)-Based Multicast Translation (&quot;IGMP/MLD 
Translation&quot;)
Creation date:	 2012-04-10
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16

Abstract:
    This document describes translation between IGMP and MLD.  This
    allows single-stack multicast nodes to participate in multicast
    groups from a different address family.  Both sending and receiving
    is supported by this translation mechanism.  Both any-source and
    source-specific multicast (ASM and SSM) are supported as well.

The IETF Secretariat