Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:25:58 -0500

Hello,

In response to the observation by Adrian Farrel and Brian Haberman that
the Join Attributes registry had no "Experimental" code points, an
Internet-Draft has been posted, which asks the IANA to register
Experimental code points for both the "PIM Join Attributes Types"
registry and the "Encoded-Source Address Encoding Type Field" registry.

This item is on the agenda for the PIM meeting at IETF 89 in London, and
comments are welcome.

  Bill and Stig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:13:24 -0800
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>, William Atwood
<[email-masked]>, Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by William Atwood and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp
Revision:	00
Title:		IANA Allocation of Experimental Code Points for PIM Join
Attribute and PIM Encoded-Source Address
Document date:	2014-03-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		4
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00

Abstract:
   This memo asks the IANA to allocate experimental code points to the
   PIM Join Attribute Types register and the Encoded-Source Address
   Encoding Type Field register.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat