Subject: [pim] draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-10 wglc

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:04:20 -0800

This is a WGLC for draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-10.
Available at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-10

We did a WGLC of revision 7 a long time ago. Based on that the draft was
revised and revision 8 was submitted to the IESG. There were however
several discusses and the changes were sufficiently big that it was
decided to return the document to the pim WG. Revision 10 hopefully
addresses the discusses.

To see the changes that were made you might see the diff here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-08.txt&url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-10.txt

Please state whether you want this revision to be submitted to the IESG,
if you would like additional changes, or if you have any other concerns.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:56:54 -0800

I see I forgot to put a deadline! The last call ends in one
week. That is, Friday February 6th.

No responses so far. If you believe this document should be
published, please respond. No responses may indicate that
no one cares about the document, is that the case?

If you don't want it published, or believe changes are needed,
then also please respond.

Stig

On 1/23/2015 10:04 AM, Stig Venaas wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim