Subject: [pim] Draft agenda for pim meeting

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:40:11 -0700

Hi

Here is the current draft agenda for the pim meeting. We still have some
spare time if anyone is interested. I hope I didn't miss any requests.

Note that we plan to discuss YANG to see what YANG work we want to do in
the WG, and who would be interested in working on it. I want to see if
there is interest in getting a design team together and try to make some
quick progress. It would be great if we get people from several vendors
and operators to take part.

WG status                                        chairs        15 min
4601bis issues                                   chairs        15 min
YANG multicast models                            chairs        20 min

draft-yong-pim-igp-multicast-arch                Dean Cheng    20 min

draft-anish-reliable-pim-registers-00            Robert Kebler 10 min
draft-anish-pim-stream-discovery-00              Robert Kebler 10 min

draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00   Carlos        10 min

Rechartering discussion                          chairs        30 min

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:29:06 -0700

Can those who are on the agenda please email slides to Mike and me?

Also let us know if you want to be on the agenda or have other comments,

Stig