Subject: [pim] draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:19:22 -0500

Folks,

as I see work on Multiple Upstream Proxy reemerging, two remarks:

  (1) Ideas and initial concepts have been documented in RFC 7287. This 
should deserve a ref, I suppose.

  (2) We've prepared an implementation that fairly flexibly can operate 
these multiple upstream concepts and might assist in detecting problems 
and misconceptions: https://mcproxy.realmv6.org/

Thanks,

  Thomas Schmidt
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:43:50 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the pointers. We would consider them as examples of existing
related work and that would be useful input in the solution discussion
phase.

Carlos