Subject: [pim] Fwd: Request for agenda items

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 11:59:26 -0700

We got very few replies so far. We need to post the agenda shortly. I
know there are people who want to present that have still not replied.
Please reply ASAP,

Stig

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Request for agenda items
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi

The final agenda for Dallas just got announced. pim is meeting Tuesday
March 24, 0900-1130.

If you would like an agenda slot, please email Mike and me (best email
[email-masked]) by replying to this email (keeping the
subject intact). Let us know the topic/draft. If not a draft, please
give some background. Also, who will be talking/presenting and how much
time you would like.

While we have a focus on pim, the wg may also work on other multicast
topics, so we will consider any request related to multicast, time
permitting. If our 2.5 hour slot is not sufficient, then we will have
to prioritize requests.

Note that we plan to spend a fair amount of meeting time on
rechartering the group.

Stig