Subject: [pim] Milestones changed for pim WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:09:56 -0700

Changed milestone "igmp yang model submitted to iesg", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "mld yang model submitted to iesg", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Resubmit explicit-rpf-vector draft to IESG", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit PIM Join Attributes for LISP Environments to
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "submit solutions for IGMP and MLD to adapt to
wireless link conditions", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "pim sm yang model submitted to iesg", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "pim ssm yang model submitted to iesg", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt a draft which provides improvements to pim
authentication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pim/charter/