Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : Explicit RPF Vector
        Authors         : Javed Asghar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Sowmya Krishnaswamy
                          Apoorva Karan
                          Vishal Arya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-26

Abstract:
   The PIM Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF) Vector TLV defined in RFC 5496
   can be included in a PIM Join Attribute such that the RPF neighbor is
   selected based on the unicast reachability of the RPF Vector instead
   of the Source or Randezvous Point associated with the multicast tree.

   This document defines a new RPF Vector Attribute type such that an
   explicit RPF neighbor list can be encoded in the PIM Join Attribute,
   bypassing the unicast route lookup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/