Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 08:12:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG data model for Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Pete McAllister
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Yisong Liu
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2016-05-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/