Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 23:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : PIM DR Improvement
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang (Sandy)
                          Fangwei Hu
                          BenChong Xu
                          Mankamana Prasad Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-06

Abstract:
   PIM is widely deployed multicast protocol.  PIM protocol is defined
   in [RFC4601] and [RFC7761].  As deployment for PIM protocol growing
   day by day, user expect least traffic loss and fast convergence in
   case of any network failure.  This document provides extension to
   existing defined protocol which would improve stability of PIM
   protocol with respect to traffic loss and convergence time when the
   PIM DR is down.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/