Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 22:55:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PIM DR Improvement
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Benchong Xu
                          Mankamana Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-01-02

Abstract:
   PIM is widely deployed multicast protocol.  PIM protocol is defined
   in [RFC7761].  As deployment for PIM protocol is growing day by day,
   user expects lower traffic loss and faster convergence in case of any
   network failure.  This document provides extension to the existing
   protocol which would improve stability of PIM protocol with respect
   to traffic loss and convergence time when the PIM DR is down.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/