Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:22:11 -0700

Dear All,
refreshed the draft with one reference updated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:20 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04.txt
To: Ji Xiaoli <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case
Revision:       04
Title:          Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point
Networks and Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Use Case
Document date:  2020-07-25
Group:          pim
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide nodes that participate in
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) with the sub-
   second convergence.  Optional extension to PIM-SM Hello, as specified
   in RFC 7761, to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session. also
   defined in this document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat