Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:41:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Group Management Protocol version 3 (IGMPv3) and Multicast Listener Discovery version 2 (MLDv2) Message Extension
        Authors         : Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Stig Venaas
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a generic mechanism to extend IGMPv3 and
   MLDv2 by using a list of TLVs (Type, Length and Value).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts