Subject: [pim] RFC 9166 on A YANG Data Model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:51:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9166

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and 
                    Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping 
        Author:     H. Zhao,
                    X. Liu,
                    Y. Liu,
                    A. Peter,
                    M. Sivakumar
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      37
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-20.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9166

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9166

This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast
Listener Discovery (MLD) snooping devices. The YANG module in this
document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
(NMDA).

This document is a product of the Protocols for IP Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC