Subject: Problem with the PINT mailing list

From: [email-masked] (Tom Limoncelli)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello PINTers!

I'm Tom Limoncelli, not a PINT member, but the person that maintains
the mail server that runs the PINT (and other) mailing lists.

On June 30, a couple submissions to the PINT mailing list were "marked"
because they contained the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the first 10 lines.
These messages are automatically "marked" because they may be people
trying to subscribe to the mailing list but have sent their request to
the wrong address.  A "marked" message is held until someone can
manually "certify" that it really belongs on the mailing list..

I was on a business trip when these were "marked", so I didn't notice
them until now.

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.  You will see
these 4 messages arrive shortly, with their dates changed to "July
16".  They are from Henning, Igor (two), and Adam.

-tal

-- 
    Tom Limoncelli -- [email-masked] (work) -- [email-masked] (play)
                         A penny saved is ridiculous.

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.