Subject: E-blast announcing our undervalued pick ssjc lvuosjzvv

From: "Augusta Starr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 04 17:56:56 GMT

***ARET****ARET****ARET****ARET****ARET****ARET***

Undervalued Market Report For Largest Percentage 
Gain Leaders

Opening Price: 2 cents
Immediate Target: 10 cents in 10 days
Near-Term Proj. High: 25 cents
Current Market Value (Approx): 1.5 million

**Our Picks Are On Fire!**
Our last pick for huge percentage gains (GDLS) soared from 
23 to .83 (261% on 3/29) immediately following our report. 
We believe the gains for ARET will run circles around all 
our other picks for the year.

Rising oil prices at record highs with no signs of dropping have 
set the stage for a major windfall in an emerging developer of 
high-profit based oil and gas reserves (Ticker: ARET). Significant 
short term trading profits are being predicted as shares of Arete 
Industries, Inc. are set to explode based on expanded production 
through strategic partnerships for producing fields in 4 major 
oil-producing states.

ARET just released major news and we believe there is much more 
to follow. There is strong evidence of big block buying indicating 
that an explosive move is coming on a huge near-term announcement.

As recently reported, ARET is executing the launch of a $1 Billion 
financed "Master Energy Fund" which is capped at $100 Million 
increments to fund the Company's energy projects. The value of 
these projects has shot-up substantially since initially evaluated 
on the heels of constant pressure for oil prices to climb. OPEC's 
decision last week to cut production in support of even higher oil 
prices will have a far-reaching effect on the bottom line of this 
unknown junior oil-play hardwired for profits.

ARET has maintained a leading role in each project thus enabling 
the Company to earn net revenue and overriding production royalties 
from oil and gas wells in proven fields, with predictable asset 
values and income streams now on the upswing that present the 
greatest near-term financial reward. 

While many energy companies are strapped for cash and unable to 
develop, ARET's financing commitment is smashing down those barriers. 
ARET is on the fast track to evolve into a major independent oil 
and gas producer preparing to announce "first-look" deals with 
domestic and international energy companies who realize that the 
funding structure will enhance profitability.

Just In:
ARET to Develop Energy Trading Platform for Oil and Gas with Major 
International Trading Company to Create Substantial Corporate Revenues

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your 
hands on them or didn't have the right information in time? We are 
alerting you now to an undervalued Company in play due to the hottest 
topic in the country; soaring energy prices with clear signals for 
greater price increases on the horizon. Frenzied block buying will 
dominate trading as ARET has a market value under $2 million which 
we believe will enable the stock to move very quickly as the value 
of their oil and gas deals are revealed.

Forward-looking statements:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements 
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or 
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact 
and may be "forward looking statements".

Forward looking statements are based upon expectations, estimates and 
projections, at the time the statements are made that involve a number 
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events 
to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking 
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words 
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates", "believes", 
"understands", "will", "anticipates", or that by statements indicating 
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. All information 
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities 
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. 
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice 
from a registered professional securities representative before deciding 
to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within 
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. 

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of 365,000 
independently purchased shares of ARET prior to the publication of this 
report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such 
holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. 
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been 
made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of 
this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-
looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations 
involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. 
pdnsfoarq pf  begskftnyt
 pniurjzaw a
zfh a
y