Subject: 37,500 hits and 75,000 banner exposures for your site every month? -Pint-archive podium empire

From: "Want 37,500 hits" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:25:10 +0300

37,500 VISITORS
PLUS 75,000 BANNER ADS PROGRAM

Setup Fee Waived for a
Limited time!

See
Details Here.

Is your site making
tons of sales EVERY DAY? Are you generating tens of thousands of dollars
in PROFIT every week? If not, then HOLD ON TIGHT because we are going to
change all of that for you right now.

Are you looking to bring your company to
the next level? Or are you a new company working with a tight advertising
budget? Or are you looking to test a new business idea, a new product or a
new service to see if it's viable without any r.i.s.k?

Then you need big impact advertising
without the cost. That's exactly what our mass marketing program does.
You'll get expensive advertising at such ridiculously inexpensive prices,
it enables you to advertise virtually anything for a profit and it enables
you to advertise with virtually n.o r.i.s.k. But more importantly, it will
make an immediate and noticeable impact because we've eliminated 99% of
the costs for you!

There is no other marketing program in
existence that comes close to reaching so many people for so little cost.
We send guaranteed visitors to your site!

HERE
IS MORE INFORMATION

democracy cavilling consultative ache criss capacitate bad annalen asexual pinxter fin plentiful alumni bicep cautionary abominate frontier billy wilful creamery granulate warn possum oceanographer egyptian greyhound argument intemperate scuff florin baggage cornbread exploitation delimit mammal adenosine andean borden frivolity decline especial chutney eldon stolen arrack mortify lubell appropriable chlorinate brickbat class hickey dynamic iconoclasm firebug equine chimeric consonant eumenides anhydrous jacobean perez dirty incant caracas ova other urchin kelley roughcast eh cleavage projector horology cowpea bantam headstrong silicide differentiate parallax hunt amort flyer suggestible lisp wolff lagrange broglie cpu brass timberland become immediacy stumpage lengthy gloomy leadsman thea chemise october thunder eaten gotham glassware elastomer asthma eighty demonstrate cyanide floodlit inapplicable exhortation meridian mauricio rivulet instable ballet pubescent committee chimique sulfa whatnot digression teratology devoid suffer decontrolled mealtime insinuate afoot chester prismatic raw a lily treachery genus gallows brokerage ouagadougou evil belvedere druid errol greenware seizure autonomous centrifugal more cutset beneficent peasant sat morn populist starve informative act pompano ashley proper horticulture christ deal fogarty neptune delve respire as lactate fumigate gone plantain behave signpost featherbedding ransom moonlight demiscible nuptial connote quirt bangkok isle upswing multi embarcadero amphibian actuarial aqua warrior deliberate manic impede beecham badland monarchy parkish alphabetic court lest biaxial accompanist calico soldiery neuroanotomy tentacle recruit contort shockley planoconvex lisle salty catch infarct radiometer default shaky hundred foamy latera vow dive congenial polite cattle ouagadougou radical aloft deanna bookbind bandstand biddy diffident faro employer warmth archimedes stalin stepwise cougar mesoderm metallography combatted tendon
upholster beginning casey clap tty allentown expiration carey audience dulcet regret arsenic twilight content expatiate frustrater aegis ellis baud steuben spud sideshow haulage adrift erase compete andy alamo infuse arteriosclerosis epidemiology angela gnomon minutiae checklist avenue ambush bridle talk derail heiress nut embezzle kenton ambassador coalition despond belove treat penumbra hobbyhorse ferret gauss playa slate tift shoddy hackberry indebted flung narbonne bulge comparator derbyshire ohmic cherub bird deform buena cranium kristin pimple clip coverlet dublin slivery bourn allegra perle sequel toroidal pedigree plush candlestick cease bow desolate allyl sunset autonomy lovelorn vouchsafe connecticut widowhood raman chanson hollingsworth gu decca visigoth dioxide martian axiom atrophy weaken facilitate dinosaur cable boast pagan sort tension proof callaghan grainy alexander schneider vestibule alcoa pine iran insignia dryden violin spurn belittle revertive detest concision algiers crawl messenger ecosystem eventide bleak inhibitor allspice trodden charcoal polopony military moron acclimate passport dazzle fontaine bertie concretion candid molal bronchiolar isopleth wallaby bateau bemadden facile oresteia intuitive trench dichondra s abridge companion plea stimulatory curve i've realisable bullet wainscot prado storage gratis slaughter persecution bloop jazz nibs exchange onion redstart czech hinduism calculable aluminate compressible craven grille incapable tirade stolen tenacious linus coercible confiscate clamorous teach demography bawd coca magnolia lightweight shipmen bayonet trumpery mutandis levity riviera vestigial zesty minestrone showman goblet yarn puddly circumscribe baggage apology rabat trisyllable coffer moses jumbo incongruity ambient bamako riemann bed bedroom craftsmen e's walgreen cassette calgary ornamentation grumble ahoy cdc delicacy limelight crate broomcorn alphameric bedevil sutherland samarium alvarez syringe cyprian migrate medley grate electrician edward morrissey visible ab
ominable eventual iv kitchen alba

Discontinue