Subject: new healthcare database healthcare contacts, hospitals,

From: "Jeffrey Gustafson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:32:33 -0700

Limited Time! Exclusive Introductory Offer!
  
The New 2005 United States Healthcare Database.

 The United States Healthcare Database is a comprehensive NEW product 
that is offered exclusively on a limited-time basis. This complete 
database includes all hospitals, nursing homes, and physicians in the 
country.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The United States 
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than 
7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors.  It is the 
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision 
makers in the health care market.
 
Imagine the increase in marketing and sales effectiveness made possible 
by targeting the key contacts by name. If reaching the right decision 
maker is critical to the success of your direct marketing campaigns, 
then this is the product.

 Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and fax.  
The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is designed for 
mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by state or other 
criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on an unlimited basis.

 This database covers over 250,000 key personnel and facility contacts 
for more than 7,000 hospitals. Information includes senior managers at 
each facility (including purchasing, IT, nursing, etc.) along with 
mailing address, direct-dial phone numbers and fax numbers.  It also 
includes updated information on hospital ownership, beds, employees, 
admissions, discharges and specialized services.

 For the past 14 years, MedCom has maintained the most comprehensive 
healthcare lists.  Our directories are 100% telephone verified and 
updated every quarter. MedCom continues to hold the nation's most 
extensive and reliable databases of key decision-makers in the health 
care market.
 
 Available exclusively on CD-Rom (Excel), the data can be used on an 
unlimited basis. It is easily exportable to other programs for mailing 
or faxing purposes.

 For a limited time, this extensive database is offered at an introductory 
price of $195 (reg. $745).

To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below and 
fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:
    
TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL: