Subject: Shooting Stars Stock Reports

From: "Small-Cap Review" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:09:12 -0300

Oil & Gas Small Cap Review
oil and gas winners up 2001 percent this year.  
 
We expect earthshaking news on this one this week.  
Short term Target Much higher.  TAKEOVER TARGET 

Featured Company: Tradestar  Corporation  (TIRR) Increasing domestic
consumption and uncertainty over foreign oil supplies has driven oil
prices to nearly $50 a barrel, and created a  boom  opportunity  for
domestic  oil  exploration  and  production.  With rapidly expanding
interest in domestic production  opportunities,  US oil & gas stocks
have seen huge and sustained price gains.  We have seen a number  of
domestic  small  and madcap oil plays, such as ABP, BEXP, CRZO, NFX,
and THX, witness  average  2-year  price  appreciations of 115%!!! A
little  known   Arkansas-based   company,   Tradestar   Corporation,
represents  one of the most promising new entrants into domestic oil
exploration and  production,  and  is  the  most unique breakthrough
investment opportunity we  have  seen  recently.   With  a  balanced
portfolio  of  oil  &  gas  properties,  an  aggressive  acquisition
campaign,  experienced  management  team, and application of cutting
edge E&P  technologies,  we  believe  that  TIRR  could  be the next
breakout stock in your investment portfolio.

Tradestar Corporation (TIRR)
Current Price: $0.75
Short Term Outlook: Explosive Growth
Est. Shares Out: 34.1 Million
Approx. Float:  1.5 Million
Market Capitalization: $25.6 Million
Industry P/E: 16x
Industry Average 52 Week Price Change: +472%

With oil and natural gas prices sitting near  10-year  highs,  North
American  oil  &  gas  companies are generating exceptionally strong
financial  results.   With  increased  consumption  and  reliance on
foreign imports driving the price of crude to nearly $50 per barrel,
the resulting US energy situation is the most serous domestic energy
crisis since the Arab oil embargo of the 1970’s.  With more than 57%
of US oil coming from foreign  imports,  US  crude  inventories  are
likely  to  remain  at  low  levels  given  anemic  production  from
Venezuela  and Nigeria, continuing uncertainty over Iraqi wells, and
production  caps  from  OPEC.   On  the  natural  gas  front, supply
continues to remain  tight  to  increasing  demand,  with  shrinking
relative  US  production.   These  international  supply  issues are
increasingly driving a  renewed  trend  towards domestic exploration
and  production  operations,  New  developments  in  the   petroleum
industry  are  beginning  to  play  out in terms of discovery of new
reserves and more  efficient  production  of existing reserves, with
the increased use of technologies such as  3-D  seismic  making  new
exploration more affordable and effective, and with use of secondary
and  tertiary recovery processes to recover the more than 60% of oil
left in-ground with primary production techniques.

Tradestar Corporation is a rapidly  emerging independent oil and gas
company, engaged in the exploration, development,  and  exploitation
of  on-shore  oil  and natural gas opportunities in proven producing
areas  of  the  United   States,   including  Oklahoma,  Texas,  and
Louisiana.   The  Company  intends  to  utilize  advanced   oilfield
surveying  and extraction technologies, such as 3-D seismic, lateral
drilling, and  enhanced  oil  recovery,  to  identify,  acquire, and
exploit bypassed  and  overlooked  reserves  which  can  be  rapidly
exploited  without  significant  risk  and capital expenditure.  The
Company is capitalizing on both of  the major trends in domestic oil
and gas E&P operations, carefully screening and selecting properties
for  maximum  potential  of  overlooked  and   bypassed   production
opportunities,   and   using  advanced  production  technologies  to
minimize risks.  Under the guidance of a management team experienced
in oil and gas  exploration  and production, Tradestar has developed
critical strategic relationships with oil industry partners  and  is
beginning  an aggressive acquisition strategy, targeting a number of
highly promising opportunities throughout the United States.  With a
number of major  projects  in  the  acquisition pipeline, we believe
that TIRR presents a unique opportunity to invest  in  the  domestic
oil  &  gas  boom.  Aggressive  investors  looking for above-average
return potential on  a  portion  of  their investment capital should
give TIRR serious consideration.  Management of the Company,  headed
by  CEO Tom Feimster, are highly talented and experienced in the oil
& gas industry,  and  posses  a  wealth  of  technical expertise and
knowledge.  We believe that TIRR has developed a viable  and  highly
promising  acquisition strategy, backed by its commitment to the use
of  new  oilfield  technologies   and  focus  on  exploiting  proven
producing properties, which should enable  the  Company  to  rapidly
develop  significant  revenue streams.  Investors at current trading
levels may be rewarded  over  the  short  term  and beyond as TIRR’s
business plan is executed.  TIRR is one of the  market’s  best  kept
secrets,  and  we  expect  investors  to  give this issue increasing
attention over the coming months.  A  Few Reasons to Consider Adding
TIRR to Your Investment Portfolio The outlook for oil &  gas  stocks
is  extremely  positive with prices at historic levels and continued
demand stimulating  additional  exploration  and  production efforts
among domestic producers.  While it seems unlikely that prices  will
remain  at  their  current  levels,  the  long term outlook for both
demand and higher prices  is  unparalleled  in recent history.  With
current market conditions, domestic E&P companies are experiencing a
huge run-up in prices  as  they  seek  to  exploit  North  America’s
significant  oil  and natural gas resource base with new exploration
techniques and drilling technologies.   Through its dual positioning
in high-growth oil and natural gas markets, we believe that TIRR  is
exceptionally  well  situated to benefit from these favorable market
conditions and stands to  see  significant appreciation of its share
price over the near term period.

With its operations in the exploration  and  production  of  natural
gas  properties, TIRR is ideally positioned at the forefront of a US
natural gas boom  opportunity.   As  US  demand  for  natural gas is
increasing, domestic  production  is  becoming  strained  with  many
long-term prime producing areas reaching the point of depletion.  By
2020,  US  consumption  of  natural  gas, driven by the expansion of
gas-fired electric generation  facilities,  is  expected to reach 37
trillion cubic feet from approximately 23  Tcf  currently.   Natural
gas  prices  on the spot market have nearly doubled from less than 2
years ago, and  are  currently  testing  the  $6 per million British
thermal units (Btu) price threshold, with increases to  $8-9  levels
likely  over the winter months.  With US demand exceeding production
of roughly 18-19 Tcf per  year,  approximately 14% of US natural gas
needs are already being imported  from  Canada.   With  natural  gas
impossible  to  transport  across oceans (with the exception of LNG,
which  represents  a   small   fraction   of   overall  natural  gas
consumption), this has created a tremendous opportunity for domestic
E&P firms, including TIRR.

Tradestar is in the process of acquiring  a  balanced  portfolio  of
producing  oil  &  gas  properties  onshore  in  the  Gulf coast and
Oklahoma, which will significantly  improve its asset base, revenue,
and earnings outlook over the near term period.   TIRR  has  entered
into  a  letter  of  intent to acquire two properties in the heavily
producing Arkoma Basin region of  Oklahoma, one of the most prolific
natural gas producing areas in North America with estimated reserves
of 30 Tcf.  The Company has  also  proposed  a  JV  project  in  the
dynamic Barnett Shale natural gas play in Central Texas, the largest
producing gas field in Texas with estimated reserves of more than 10
Tcf.   TIRR  has additionally acquired a 260 acre property in Karnes
County,  Texas  a  mature  producing  area  which  can  provide  new
opportunities  due  to  improvements   in  drilling  technology  and
production  techniques.   With  these  properties,  and   additional
planned  acquisitions  in  the onshore Gulf Coast region, we believe
that Tradestar is admirably positioned  as a breakthrough junior oil
& gas investment opportunity.

TIRR has developed an innovative business model centered on  pursuit
of  a  balanced  development and exploration strategy and portfolio,
and the use of  advanced  oilfield survey and recovery technologies,
which will significantly  improve  production  efforts  at  acquired
properties.   Tradestar  seeks  to  acquire  bypassed and overlooked
reserves in proven producing areas, and to develop working interests
in undercapitalized and  under-producing  projects.  TIRR intends to
capitalize  and  maximize  on   already   developed   drilling   and
exploration  projects  with  lower cost initiatives that have a high
degree of success including  infield  drilling (drilling of multiple
wells  onto  an  existing  leasehold),  development  of  behind-pipe
reserves (development of shallower “pay”  zones  above  the  deepest
productive  zone  on  established wells), secondary and EOR recovery
techniques,  lateral  drilling,  and   the  use  of  other  advanced
completion and production techniques.   Tradestar  also  intends  to
aggressively   pursue  acquisition  opportunities  for  higher-risk,
higher reward E&P  prospects,  utilizing  advanced  data analysis to
reprocess older 2-D seismic data with 3-D  seismic  and  correlating
this  seismic,  gravity, geochemical and geologic data with existing
well  logs  to   significantly   mitigate   the   expense  and  risk
traditionally associated with new E&P projects.

Future looking statements are based  on expectations, estimates  and
projections  at  the  time  the  statements  are made that involve a
number of risks and  uncertainties  which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.
Future  looking statements in this action may be  identified through
the  use  of  words   such  as:  "projects",  "foresee",  "expects",
"estimates," "believes,"  "understands"  "will",  "anticipates,"  or
that  by  statements  indicating  certain actions "may," "could," or
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining
to investing, stocks, securities  must  be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. Emerging  Equity  Alert  advises
all  readers  and  subscribers  to  seek  advice  from  a registered
professional securities representative  before  deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this email. None of the material within  this
report  shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. We have
been paid 20,000 dollars for this mailing from a third party.