Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-cmmf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:39:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure 
                          Certificate Management Message Formats
	Author(s)	: C. Adams, M. Myers
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-cmmf-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 12-Mar-98
	
This is a draft of the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Certificate Management Messages Formats (CMMF).  It establishes
harmonized message formats to be used in conjunction with security
protocol implementations that require interaction with a Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI).
 
This draft is being discussed on the ''ietf-pkix'' mailing list. To
subscribe, send a message to [email-masked] with the
single word \023subscribe\024 in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-cmmf-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmmf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmmf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.