Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 14:44:06 -0400

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Public Key Infrastructure   
                          X.509 Certificate and CRL Profile
	Author(s)	: D. Solo, R. Housley, W. Ford, T. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-07.txt
	Pages		: 116
	Date		: 06-Apr-98
	
   This is the seventh draft of the Internet Public Key Infrastructure
   X.509 Certificate and CRL Profile.  This draft is a complete
   specification.  This text includes minor modifications over the
   previous draft. This draft introduces UTF8 support, updates the path
   validation process to conform with the current X.509 specification,
   forbids wildcarding in subject alternative names, and clarifies
   conformance requirements. Please send comments on this document to
   the [email-masked] mail list.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login wih the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-07.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-07.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.