Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki2opp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:52:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Public-Key
Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Operational
			  Protocols - LDAPv2
	Author(s)	: T. Howes, S. Boeyen, P. Richard
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ipki2opp-06.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 09-Jan-98
	
     The protocol described in this document is designed to satisfy some
     of  the  operational  requirements within the Internet X.509 Public
     Key Infrastructure (IPKI).  Specifically, this  document  addresses
     requirements  to  provide access to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
     repositories for the purposes of  retrieving  PKI  information  and
     managing  that  same  information.  The mechanism described in this
     document is based on  the  Lightweight  Directory  Access  Protocol
     (LDAP) v2, defined in RFC 1777, defining a profile of that protocol
     for use within the IPKI and updates encodings for certificates  and
     revocation  lists  from  RFC 1778. Additional mechanisms addressing
     PKIX operational requirements are specified in separate documents.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-ipki2opp-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki2opp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki2opp-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.