Subject: CMP Interop Testing

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 13:33:50 -0400

This is a call to anyone who is actively developing CMP (RFC 2510 & 2511, 
well now ID 2510bis):

Now that the dust has settled a bit around 2510bis, it is time to restart 
Interop testing.

The testing will be virtual, and the mailing list that will be supporting 
the testing work is [email-masked].  We hope to start the testing the 
first week of May.  If you wish to participate in the testing, please send 
an email to me at [email-masked].

Testing will be in small units over a series of sessions, allowing code 
corrections and new players.  Times will be slotted to allow for global 
testing (though it is not expected that any time will work for all time 
zones, a group of times will hopefully cover).

The first session will focus on IR/RR over TCP (a new TCP/HTTP draft will 
be out early next week, I was promised).  Details for the testing are 
starting now.

The goal is to have made significant progress by Pittsburg and to be 
finished by San Diego.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: [email-masked]