Subject: RE: Can anybody generate a PKI message?

From: Carlisle Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:36:23 -0400

Hi Chris,

Recall that IETF does not do interoperability testing within its official
working groups.  Therefore, your message is somewhat inappropriate for the
PKIX mailing list.  Rather, it should be sent to the ca-talk mailing list
([email-masked]), which was created explicitly for the purpose of
facilitating interoperability testing for RFC 2510/2511.

Have you gotten in touch with Bob yet regarding joining the ca-talk list and
future CMP interop bake-offs?

Carlisle.

> ----------
> From: 	Christopher Williams[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 	Friday, April 07, 2000 10:54 AM
> To: 	PKIX Mailing List
> Subject: 	Can anybody generate a PKI message?
> 
> Given an initial authentication key of, say, "b45t4r0-zx9?" and a
> reference
> value of, say, 0x269421C0, can anybody generate an initialization request
> message containing a request for a signing key certificate with POP of a
> signing key and protected by a password-based MAC, preferably using SHA-1
> as
> the OWF and HMAC-SHA-1 as the MACing algorithm?  If anybody is able to do
> so
> and mail it to me, I would be seriously grateful as I would like to be
> able
> to debug my implementations of PBM and POP against a real-world example.
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> 
> Chris Williams.
>

---

From: "Snow Katrina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:05:20 -0400

unsubscribe