Subject: A Complimentary Afternoon of Events

From: TISC Program Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:31:20 -0400

A Complimentary Afternoon of Events for Internet Professionals

The Internet Security Conference (TISC) is fast approaching.
This year's conference will be held April 24-28 in San Jose
at the Fairmont Hotel.  During full-day and half-day workshops
and a two-day symposium, TISC will address some of the most
pressing security matters facing the Internet today:
Healthcare & Security, VPNs, PKI, Single Sign-on, IPsec,
Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Network Forensics, Evidence
Gathering, Windows 2000 security, and more.

To register to attend TISC, call (800) 798-2928 or visit
https://secure.mactivity.com/tisc/registration.html

On Wednesday, April 26, TISC will offer a complementary
afternoon of events for all Internet professionals:

12:45 - 1:00	Presentation of the TISC CLUE AWARD
		to Marcus Ranum, CTO, Network Flight Recorder
		(http://tisc.corecom.com/faculty.html#ranum)

1:00 - 1:30	Keynote Address: Cultural Issues in Internet Security
		Marcus Ranum, CTO, Network Flight Recorder

1:30 - 3:00	Internet Security Product Showcase
		Complimentary refreshments and intimate demonstrations
		by over 40 public and private companies who are leading
		the way in Internet security

3:10 - 4:30	CTO Roundtable: Securing the Network Infrastructure
		CTOs discuss "hardening up" the network infrastructure to
		make it more survivable in real networking environments.
		  Moderator:	Steve Wadlow, Jerboa, Inc.
		  Panelists:	Nicko van Someren, CTO, nCipher
				Chini Krishnan, CTO, Valicert
				Clifford Neuman, CTO, CyberSafe
				Chris Klaus, CTO, ISS
				Charles Williams, CTO, Cylink

Learn more and register to attend this free afternoon of events
by visiting http://tisc.corecom.com