Subject: Re:

From: Pedrabissi Raffaele <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 03:43:32 -0400 (EDT)

Good morning, I`m Raffaele Pedrabissi, a student of Politecnico of Milano
(ITALY-EUROPE) and I`m doing a stage in Alcatel of Vimercate (Milano-ITALY).
I write You because I had read the RFC 2459 for the electronic certicates.
Now I have a little problem: I`m searching a program in C language that
creates an electronic certificate and one that notices the same certificate.
Thank You for Your time.
Pedrabissi Raffaele.

______________________________________________
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:28:52 +0100

> creates an electronic certificate and one that notices the same certificate.

http://www.openssl.org/

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

Coming to ApacheCon Europe 2000? http://apachecon.com/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:47:46 +0200

Hello Pedrabissi,

there is a C++ library called Certify which is intended for exactly this
kind of job. It currently includes support for RFC2459 certificates, RFC2511
certificate requests and PKCS#11 crypto tokens.

The address is: http://www.globera.com/certify.php3

The library is free for non-commercial use.

Regards,

denis