Subject: Course foils available: Introduction to Cryptography and Electronic Commerce

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:09:53 +0300

I've put the entire set of .pdf foils I've made for the course
`Introduction to Cryptography and Electronic Commerce` available from
http://www.hrl.il.ibm.com/mpay/course.html.

The material is presented `as-is` on a best effort basis, and may contain
inaccuracies and errors (reports welcome); I make no warranties of
precision and accuracy. I also list references to additional courses or
tutorials in these areas (I'll be happy to add / host more here). I gave
this course in the Inter-Disciplinary Center in Hertzelia, Israel, at 1999.
Reuse is encouraged, please retain reference to this page and to the
original title and author(s).

Notice: downloading is free, but... most documents require `paying` using
IBM Micro Payments demo money
(which you'll get in the site). Our design is for this to be
`non-obstrusive` for users who do not have the wallet
installed, so even in this case you should see the page well and follow all
 links.

Warning:  a (natural?) bias to `my` topics exists in this course; I will
attempt to improve this in the future
(using your contributions?).

Comments, suggestions and corrections (on both the course and on the IBM
Micro Payments demo)
will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Amir Herzberg

IBM Research Lab in Haifa (Tel Aviv Office)
http://www.hrl.il.ibm.com