Subject: p12 and cer, der,crt

From: "Luo, Feng (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:22:40 -0400

Is there a way to convert p12 to cer, der, crt? That a user can install a
certificate himeself on the webpage.

Feng Luo
Security Technologies
and Implementation

***********************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, 
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer 
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************

---

From: Richard Levitte <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:33:01 +0200

> certificate himeself on the webpage.

Uhmm, a PKCS12-type file is most probably DER-coded already.  I assume that
what you really want is to extract certificates from a PKCS12-type file.  May
I suggest OpenSSL, found in  http://www.openssl.org/ ?

--
Richard Levitte   !!! New cell phone number !!!
[email-masked]

/* You might enjoy viewing the complete vCard */