Subject: RE: OCSP-X vs SCVP

From: "Juan Rodriguez-Torrent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:01:13 -0500

Steve, I'm sorry that you felt personally attacked. At the time I wrote the
note you find offensive, that was far from my mind and definitively not my
intention. You and I have had disagreements on and off for a few years but I
had too much respect for you to let philosophical differences become
personal. The second statement in your note is stunning coming from someone
of your stature.

Juan Rodriguez-Torrent, CTO
Aposematic Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Kent [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 12:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OCSP-X vs SCVP

Juan,

I found your comments on the topic offensive.

Hope to not see you at the next IETF meeting.

Steve

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:19:59 -0500

Juan,

Your forwarding of my private response to the list calls into 
question the apologetic tone of your message, and reaffirms my lack 
of enthusiasm for further, direct interaction.

Steve

---

From: "Anders Rundgren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:19:27 +0100

OK guys!
Calm down!

Couldn't we make this XML vs.ASN.1 -thing the #1 San Diego PKIX item
or is it too late?

Or Steve, should we simply start a new WG?

/anders