Subject: TISC 2001 Call for Papers, Abstracts

From: Dave Piscitello <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:26:23 -0500

The Fifth Internet Security Conference will be held June 4-8,
2001 at the Century Plaza Hotel and Tower, 2025 Avenue of the
Stars, Century City Los Angeles, CA 90067-4696. TISC is an
educational forum for security professionals and practitioners.
The TISC Security Symposium is an opportunity for individuals
to share their expertise and practical experience with others
involved in the design, implementation and deployment of
networked security systems.

We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for an original
paper. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference.
We also invite you to submit a session abstract for
consideration, or if you prefer, to present a topic as a
panel member. We encourage you to submit abstracts and topics
by December 8. Further information can be found at
http://tisc.corecom.com. Or send your proposal to me
at mailto:[email-masked].

We look forward to your participation. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Dave Piscitello
On behalf of the TISC Advisory Board
                            David M. Piscitello
             Core Competence, Inc. (http://www.corecom.com) and
      The Internet Security Conference (http://tisc.corecom.com)
     ~~ The Internet has security problems. We have answers. ~~

3 Myrtle Bank Lane                                     [email-masked]
Hilton Head, SC 29926                                  1.843.683-9988

PGP Fingerprint: 070A 9F01 C35C 4D41 A460 EF2C 2992 2F12 11D2 02DC