Subject: QC Document just passed the IESG

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:00:13 -0500

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

The Qualified Certificates document <draft-ietf-pkix-qc-06.txt> just
passed during the IESG teleconference (within the last 5 minutes).

                       -Jeff

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 08:54:43 +0100

Thank's Jeff  - This is great news.

Some minor questions:
- How do we handle the small editorial updates (language corrections) that 
mentioned before (attached)
- Is there any chance to get an RFC number before December 1st? (Needed for 
the EU standard).
- Who should I discuss these matters with?

/Stefan

At 12:00 2000-11-02 -0500, Jeffrey I. Schiller wrote:
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.0
>Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5b6, an Emacs/PGP interface
>Charset: noconv
>
>iQCVAwUBOgGdmcUtR20Nv5BtAQG+zQP/epO7LyN3RezUBhFK805+3Jnb/aQoXmHM
>0rOHGz3TgUzbrcU5gRG1psA6vb0eZy6M/mbWY4jfWAtNk4850xFAZ9tDTsRYRmBD
>PpMxDiOHfRqyiCdib802EmdUAtU8h8CLhOpbwDxCSA5FSrXs0DoBglj67f9B5+5q
>QPD2Hhv11Hw=
>=6y33
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

---

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:07:06 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

Stefan,

AFAIK, we can fix these during the "authors' 48 hours" (we'll receive an
email from rfc-ed when they are ready to publish and will then be given 48
hours to fix any minor editorial things, like spelling corrections).

If you want the RFC # in advance, you may want to check with
[email-masked] or Scott Bradner ([email-masked]) directly.

-- Magnus

> >-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- Magnus
Magnus Nystrom
RSA Security