Subject: ALERT:Your message from jeanne.gorman was truncated; File att1 .vbs infected with VBS/LoveLetter_based@mm virus

From: "NYC_SMTPMTA_05" <"NYC_SMTPMTA_05"@jpmorgan.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:25:36 -0500

A file attachment sent to you was infected with a virus and could NOT
be cleaned. The file has been detached and placed in a quarantine area.
Please contact the sender to arrange for a resend of an uninfected file.
The sender has also been notified as have members of the Information
Security Group. INCIDENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
 Scan Time:    12/18/2000 10:25:36 AM
 Detection:    File att1.vbs infected with VBS/LoveLetter_based@mm virus
 Disposition:  Note has been truncated
 Quarantined:  (Document link not converted)
NYC_SMTPMTA_05!!d:\notesdat\A3QAREA.NSF
 Version:      Antigen 3.30 (Build 4)

 SYNOPSIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

FILE ATTACHMENT 'att1.vbs'
     << VBS/LoveLetter_based@mm >>
     File size:     12609 bytes
     Host type:     MSDOS
     Compression:   ON
     Attributes:    PUBLIC READ-WRITE
     File flags:    0
     Created:       12/18/2000 10:23:47 AM
     Modified:      12/18/2000 10:24:59 AM
     Status:        Removed
     Scanner:       Norman Scan DLL (version 4700) found
VBS/LoveLetter_based@mm

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.