Subject: Please do not help them Was:RE: please help in my search

From: Philip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:47:14 -0800

This type of message is off topic and inappropriate for a working
group. 

If technical recruiters start filling up newsgroups with SPAM I 
suggest that we disintermediate them imediately. I don't think
we need to pay recruiters $30K++ to fill positions through
posts to the PKIX list.

Anyone looking for a job with a strong PKI resume should be able
to find one in a few days by surfing the PKI companies corporate
Web sites.

In the meantime recruiters should note that standard IETF practice
is for anyone who uses a working group for recruitment to return
10% of the fee or hiring bonus to the working group in the form of
donuts at the next IETF working group meeting.

I don't know about you but personally I don't think we need the
additional problem of having to eat $3000 worth of donuts. That 
would be at least $10 worth of donuts per head - or four boxes of
12!

So for the sake of our diets and in the interests of SPAM control
anyone looking for a PKI job in should send their resume to me. The
comparitively modest hiring bonus I will then receive will pay 
for an entirely manageable number of donuts.

	Phill