Subject: [Fwd: test certificate with full extensions]

From: Wu Xiao Ying <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:20:26 +0800

Hi,

I'd like to see whether my program can read most of the certificate 
extensions (better in full implementation) defined in X.509 and PKIX.
Are there any certificate samples available at any places? Hope they
include as many extensions as possible...

Please email me privately. 
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xiaoying

---

From: "David A. Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 08:56:52 -0500

Xiaoying,

A few months ago NIST worked with Cygnacom Solutions and Getronics Government Solutions, LLC to develop a set of certification paths for use in testing implementations of the X.509 path validation algorithm. The set of extensions that are included in the test certificates are somewhat limited, but it should work as a very good starting point.

If you are interested, information about the test suite, including documentation and the test data itself, is available from

                 http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/testing/x509paths.html

I hope this helps,

David Cooper