From: "Sanjeev Shukla (SSD-DELRO-ESCR)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:03:16 +0530

I believe that DPV protocols should not include support for a cautionary
period.

Sanjeev Shukla
Consultant
Wipro Limited
2nd Floor, Thapar House, 
124 Janpath,
New Delhi-110 001. 
India
E mail:[email-masked]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Housley, Russ [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:07 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Cautionary Period Straw Poll
> 
> 
> 
> I believe that DPV protocols developed by the PKIX working group
> ought not include support for a cautionary period.
> 
> Russ

	Disclaimer 

		Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to Wipro Limited and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been
sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient,  you are notified that
any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of
this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify
us immediately at [email-masked]