Subject: TSP via HTTP - MIME objects

From: Miguel Reis <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Feb 2002 11:12:22 +0000

Hi all,

RFC3161 says:

"Content-Type: application/timestamp-reply

      <<the ASN.1 DER-encoded Time-Stamp Response message>>"

...

"Upon receiving a valid request, the server MUST respond with either a
valid response with content type application/timestamp-response or
with an HTTP error."

My question is:

The TSA should respond with "application/timestamp-reply" or with
"application/timestamp-response"?

thanks,

miguel

---

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 14:15:24 +0100

Miguel,

> "application/timestamp-response"?

"application/timestamp-reply". Good catch. Thank you.

Denis