Subject: Policy requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:46:04 +0100

ETSI has made available the document advertised at the last IETF meeting
about : "Policy requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities".

It is an exact copy of the document that will be officially published 
as soon as CWA 14167 (which is referenced in this document) becomes 
available.

It can be found at http://portal.etsi.org/sec/ts_102023v010101p.pdf

It is intended have a technical equivalent of this document 
in the form of an Informational RFC.

Denis

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:10:59 -0800

Denis - this needs to really be signed off on by the auditors not by us
techies. The PKIX-WG  is way out of its league here .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Denis Pinkas" <[email-masked]>
To: "pkix" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 6:46 AM
Subject: Policy requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities

> It is intended have a technical equivalent of this document

No - it should be submitted as a BCP - That's what it is.