Subject: X.509 PMI Research

From: David Chadwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:34:55 +0100

Sorry to send this semi-spam to the list.

I have a fully funded 3 year PhD studentship to work with me on
Delegation of Authority in X.509 PMIs.  One restriction with the grant
is that it is only available to an EC national, but if anyone who
qualifies is interested, or knows anyone who is interested, can they
please contact me directly so as to not take up any further list time
with this topic

thankyou

David

-- 
*****************************************************************

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
Professor of Information Systems Security
IS Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel: +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 01484 532930
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184
Email: [email-masked]
Home Page:  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Research Projects: http://sec.isi.salford.ac.uk
Understanding X.500:  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars: http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string: MLJ9-DU5T-HV8J
PGP Key ID is 0xBC238DE5

*****************************************************************