Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-09.txt

From: "Housley, Russ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:53:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available, but it is not in the usual location.  I 
missed the deadline.
I thought that I had beat the deadline by five hours, but I actually missed 
it by four hours.
Anyway, we have made it available for everyone to download from a different 
server.

This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Simple Certificate Validation Protocol (SCVP)
	Author(s)	: A. Malpani, R. Housley, and T. Freeman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-09.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 1-Jul-02
	
SCVP allows a client to offload certificate handling to a server. The 
server can prove the client with a variety of valuable information about 
the certificate, such as whether the certificate is valid, a certification 
path to a trust anchor, and so on. SCVP has many purposes, including 
simplifying client implementations and allowing companies to centralize 
trust and policy management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.rsasecurity.com/pub/rsalabs/tmp/draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-09.txt