Subject: We'll fix a dcoument as soon as possible (Was: Announcement: English version "Report of Challenge PKI 2001")

From: Ryu Inada <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:12:52 +0900

Dear PKIX Members.

We have found a problem in our announced document.
This document contains some Japanese character's font, so most 
people have encontered Acrobat error messages, and could not 
read the document.

Acrobat says as like follow:
1. "A font required for font substitution is missing."
2. "An error has occurred that may be fixed by installing the
   latest version of the Japanese Language Support package."
3. "Unable to find or create the font
   'GothicBBB-Medium-Identity-H'. Some characters may not
   display or print correctly."

Please eait for at leaset 4 Jan 2003.
Because we have a new year days holiday.

Sorry for our mistake.

Ryu Inada/JNSA

---

From: Ryu Inada <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:26:49 +0900

Dear PKIX members.

Happy new year !

As we announced pdf version of Challenge PKI 2001 report in 30 
Dec 2003, this document has some Japanese character, and most of
 people could not open nor print out it.

We stragled to solve the problem, but we could not success yet.

So, we make a HTML verion of Challnge PKI 2001 report on 
following URL.
http://www.ipa.go.jp/security/fy13/report/pki_interop/
chalange2001.html

Our activity about PKI interoperability:
http://www.jnsa.org/english/e_active2_10.html

If you have a any comments, please post it multi-domain-PKI@jnsa.
org.

Sorry for out lack of experience about PDF.

Thank you.

Ryu Inada/JNSA