Subject: Re: RFC 2527 Revision

From: "Stefan Kelm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:38:33 +0100

Dear List,

> I have a question on the status of the CP/CPS drafts.
> There was a draft written for CP/CPS dated January 3rd, 2002, by Chokhani
> et al. Has that draft been approved as a new RFC to replace 2527 ??  Can
> any one shed some light on the status of the document??  Thanks, Vijay

on a similar note, is there an overview on the main differences between 
2527 and draft-01? I couldn't find anything in the archives nor in the 
draft.  

Cheers,

	Stefan.

-------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Kelm
Security Consultant

Secorvo Security Consulting GmbH
Albert-Nestler-Strasse 9, D-76131 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 6105-461, Fax +49 721 6105-455
E-Mail [email-masked], http://www.secorvo.de
-------------------------------------------------------
PGP Fingerprint 87AE E858 CCBC C3A2 E633 D139 B0D9 212B

---

From: "Santosh Chokhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:58:00 -0500

All:

I have a briefing we presented at last year's RSA conference that gives a
summary of differences.

Rather than inundate the list, I will send this briefing to Stefan.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Stefan Kelm
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: RFC 2527 Revision

Dear List,

> There was a draft written for CP/CPS dated January 3rd, 2002, by 
> Chokhani et al. Has that draft been approved as a new RFC to replace 
> 2527 ??  Can any one shed some light on the status of the document??  
> Thanks, Vijay

Cheers,

	Stefan.