Subject: Acquire OID for CP?

From: Jana Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:02:38 -0700

Hi,

How do I acquire an OID for the certificate policy (CP) for my
organization?

Thank you,
Jana

---

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:08:30 +0200 (CEST)

In message <[email-masked]> on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:02:38 -0700, Jana Nguyen <[email-masked]> said:

jnguyen> How do I acquire an OID for the certificate policy (CP) for my
jnguyen> organization?

You get yourself an arc, then define your OIDs within that arc.

Take a look at http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/ and
http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/1.3.6.1.4.1.html

-- 
Richard Levitte     | http://richard.levitte.org/ | Tunnlandsv. 3
Levitte Programming | http://www.lp.se/           | S-168 36 Bromma
T: +46-708-26 53 44 |                             | SWEDEN
     "Price, performance, quality...  choose the two you like"