Subject: Re: RFC 3280: same certificate in a certification path

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:00:03 +1200

>I favor creating standards that show the way, and hoping that the market will
>eventually persuade vendors to follow these standards.

At the risk of always having to get the last word in, I'll make my word:

  OSI.

Peter :-).

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:29:33 -0700

I actually favor being proactive and working with industry to develop
protocols that do exactly what **they** need in the most efficient and
secure way possible. What a concept eh? To bad its a fantasy.

Todd

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:24:22 -0400

>At the risk of always having to get the last word in, I'll make my word:

We can both select good examples of bad examples.

My last word is Microsoft.

Steve :-)