Subject: draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-02.txt

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:59:07 -0400

The new version of this document addressed all the comments posted 
during the WG last call, to the satisfaction of the folks who made 
the comments. Jim noted a couple of minor changes that should be made 
to the ASN.1 module, for neatness, but he indicated that these are 
very minor.

Thus the WG last call is closed now. I will asl Charlie Lynn to 
generate a new rev of the ID with the changes Jim suggested, and then 
forward this version of the ID to the IESG.

Steve

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:09:20 -0700

Steve,

I don't consider an ASN.1 module that does not compile to be just
neatness.   However I do think that after the new module is vetted that
it can be progressed.

jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stephen Kent
> Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 1:59 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-02.txt
> 
> 
>