Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rsa-pkalgs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:36:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Additional Algorithms and Identifiers for RSA 
			  Cryptography for use in the Internet X.509 
			  Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and 
			  Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, B. Kaliski
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rsa-pkalgs-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2003-12-2
	
This document supplements RFC 3279.  It describes the conventions for
using the RSASSA-PSS signature algorithm, the RSAES-OAEP key
transport algorithm, and additional one-way hash functions with the
PKCS #1 version 1.5 signature algorithm in the Internet X.509 Public
Key Infrastructure (PKI).  Encoding formats, algorithm identifiers,
and parameter formats are specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rsa-pkalgs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-rsa-pkalgs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rsa-pkalgs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.