Subject: TSA for testing

From: Massimiliano Farris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:27:02 +0100

Hi all,

  I'm making some tests with my TSP client,
  but I cannot find any testing TSA online.
  Can anyone tell me if there is one?
  What happened to the standardisation process
  of TSP (RFC3161)?
  thanks in advance,
                     Max

--
Massimiliano Farris
Pubblica Amministrazione
-------------------------------------
SarasLab S.r.l.
Tel.  +39 070 2466.3523
Fax  +39 070 2466.3111
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: "Wahaj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:46:03 +0500

Hi,

I will recommend Opentsa: http://www.opentsa.org/

Regards,
Wahaj

---

From: Joseph Doekbrijder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:13:12 +0100

SwissSign has an RFC3161 conform timestamping service 
http://swisssign.net/tsa but due to the unclear patenting issue we have 
take it off-line and are merely showing the functionality, not the 
actual product. If you like to test something please contact me directly.
If anyone on this list has information of the patenting story of the 
RFC3161 please let me know...

Cheers

Josh

-- 
Joseph A. Doekbrijder
--------------------------------------------------
SwissSign AG
Löwenstrasse 1, CH-8001 Zürich
Tel: +41 43 344 88 11 / Mobile: +41 79 211 24 46
www.swisssign.com
--------------------------------------------------

This message has been digitally signed to ensure unaltered and 
authenticated reception. Should you receive an error message regarding 
the validity of the signature, please click and download the SwissSign 
root certificate using the following link  https://swisssign.net/trust/
After installation, your mail client will be able to automatically 
verify the authenticity of e-mail messages sent to you by users of 
SwissSign certificates.

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:43:38 +1200

Massimiliano Farris <[email-masked]> writes:

>I'm making some tests with my TSP client, but I cannot find any testing TSA
>online. Can anyone tell me if there is one?

The best one is at http://www.edelweb.fr/cgi-bin/service-tsp.  There are a
pile of others, most of them inactive, you could also try
tcp://ts2.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk:3318 or tcp://80.81.104.150, which were still
around last year some time.

>What happened to the standardisation process of TSP (RFC3161)?

Victory was declared and everyone went home.

Peter.

---

From: "Scott Mustard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:09:54 -0500 (EST)

Gerald Willet and I leave ours online as well at dse200.ncipher.com.

Cheers,

Scott Mustard