Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:42:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Algorithms and Identifiers for the Internet X.509 
			  Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate
			  Revocation List (CRL) Profile, corresponding to the 
			  algorithms GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-200
	Author(s)	: S. Leontiev
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-3-10
	
This document describes identifiers and appropriate parameters for
   the algorithms GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, GOST R 34.11-94,
   and also ASN.1 encoding scheme for digital signatures and public
   keys, used in Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).  This
   specification extends [RFC3279], 'Algorithms and Identifiers for the
   Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate
   Revocation List (CRL) Profile' and, correspondingly, [RFC3280],
   'Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Certificate and
   Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile'. All implementations of
   this specification MUST also satisfy the requirements of [RFC3280].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.