Subject: 8th IFIP TC-6 TC-11 Conference on Communications and Multimedia Security

From: David Chadwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:09:52 +0100

Sorry for any cross postings, but it is the last few days for reduced
registration fees,
regards
David

======================================
Eighth IFIP TC-6 TC-11 Conference on
Communications and Multimedia Security
======================================

15-18 September 2004

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Please register online at:
https://venables-0179.salford.ac.uk/eCMS2004/

A discount is available for early registration (before July 31st 2004).

The Eighth IFIP Conference on Communications and Multimedia Security
will be held at the Beech Hill Hotel, overlooking Lake Windermere in the
beautiful Emglish Lake District.

The opening keynote speech will be given by Karl-Heinz Brandenburg, the
inventor of MP3, who will talk about Digital Rights Management issues.

En exciting programme has been organised, with Sessions:

- - Privacy/Anonymity
- - Mobile Security
- - Digital Signatures
- - Cryptography
- - Multimedia Security
- - Application Level Security

A panel session will be ogranised on "Security in Microsoft .Net"

On the final day (Saturday) walks will be arranged around the lakes or,
for the more intrepid participants, over the mountains.

A full programme may be found on the conference website at:

http://sec.isi.salford.ac.uk/cms2004/Program/index.html

The conference is organized by the Informatics Research Institute and
the Information Systems Security Research Group at the University of
Salford.

Informal enquiries may be addressed to: [email-masked]

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in September.

Best wishes,

Professor David Chadwick: Programme Chair
Professor Grahame Cooper: Organizing Chair