Subject: [OT] Help and example captures for Etehreal development of PKIX protocols requested.

From: ronnie sahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:13:15 +1000

List
Sorry for the offtopic post.

I would like to add more PKIX protocols to Ethereal, aside from the
PKIX1..plicit
protocols used by PKINIT already semi-supported.

To start with I thought about rfc2510 and rfc2511.

In order to do this I request help from anyone interested, to provide
example network capture files to verify the dissection of such packets
agains as well as someone I can ask stupid questions.

If anyone is interested in getting Ethereal support for all the PKIX
related protocols  I am all game and willing to implement these
protocols, if I can get example capture files to verify with. (and
someone to ask questions when the asn1 definitions dont match what i
would expect them to match).

(If there are packets out there   crossing any kind of network   and
ethereal is not capable to decode them properly   then that is a bug
in ethereal    please help me fix these bugs in ethereal)

Best regards
   ronnie sahlberg