Subject: RFC 3770 Errata

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:11:51 -0500

Dear RFC Editor:

Section 4 of RFC 3770 contains a significant error.  There is a 
typographical error in the object identifier.  Please publish this errata 
as soon as possible.

OLD:

    The WLAN SSID attribute certificate attribute is identified by
    id-aca-wlanSSID.

      id-aca  OBJECT IDENTIFIER  ::=  { iso(1) identified-organization(3)
        dod(6) internet(1) security(5) mechanisms(5) pkix(7) 10 }

      id-aca-wlanSSID  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-aca 6 }

NEW:

    The WLAN SSID attribute certificate attribute is identified by
    id-aca-wlanSSID.

      id-aca  OBJECT IDENTIFIER  ::=  { iso(1) identified-organization(3)
        dod(6) internet(1) security(5) mechanisms(5) pkix(7) 10 }

      id-aca-wlanSSID  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-aca 7 }

This same error is repeated in the ASN.1 Module (Section 8).

OLD:

    id-aca-wlanSSID  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-aca 6 }

NEW:

    id-aca-wlanSSID  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-aca 7 }

Thanks,
   Russ