Subject: Call for your claims

From: "Skylink" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:31:38

FROM: THE DIRECTOR
EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF:EL3/9318/05
BATCH:8/163/EL.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery
Winners International programs held on the 20/03/2005.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: EL-23133 with
serial Number: EL-123542, batch number: 8/163/EL-35, lottery Ref
number: EL-9318 and drew lucky numbers 7-1-8-36-4-22 which
consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00 (One
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
your Winning information confidential until your claims has
been Processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of
our Security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of This program by some participants. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery
was Promoted and sponsored by a group of successful electronic
dealers. we hope with part of your winning, you will take part
in our next year US$20 million international lottery. To file
for your claim, please Contact our paying officer: Contact
Person: Mr. Hank Hubers(Lottery Director)
Mr. Hank Hubers
Tel: +31-617-012-526
Email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 16th of
April, 2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications Please remember to quote your reference number
and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

yours Sincerely,

Mr. Hank Hubers
Tel: +31-617-012-526
Email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]