Subject: Request for agenda items for next IETF in Montreal

From: "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:29:02 +0100

At next IETF in Montreal we are going to have two PKIX sessions.

One PKIX only session, in the traditional form, and one joint session
with the SIDR WG (Secure Inter-Domain Routing)

At the joint PKIX/SIDR meeting, Steve Kent will give a 1 hour
presentation on a PKI proposal.

I will however only manage the agenda for the PKIX only session.

Please let me know if you want to request a time slot for this meeting.

Stefan Santesson

Senior Program Manager

Windows Security, Standards

---

From: "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:47:15 +0100

I would appreciate if editors of each wg document could send me a note
about whether any of the editors will be at the PKIX meeting and how
much time they need to make a status report.

Thanks

Stefan Santesson

Senior Program Manager

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Stefan Santesson
Sent: den 2 juni 2006 23:29
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Request for agenda items for next IETF in Montreal

 

Stefan Santesson

Senior Program Manager