Subject: Re: [Fwd: draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-25.txt]

From: "David A. Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:08:30 -0400

This was a typographical error.  The text should have referred to 
section 3.11 (SCVP Request Authentication), which defines the 
id-kp-scvpClient OID, but the cross-reference did not get updated when a 
new subsection was added to section 3.

yannick quenechdu wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would wish a clarification about section 3 :
>
>"If the extended key usage extension is present, it MUST contain either
>the SCVP client OID (see Section 3.10) or another OID acceptable to the
>SCVP server."
>
>I do not see the relation with section 3.10. It is necessary to use the
>field RequestorText to indicate a OID for SCVP client ?
>  
>