Subject: WG last call

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:38:12 -0500

At the direction of our cognizant security AD, the following document 
has been updated to change its status from informational to standards 
track:

draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-08.txt

I am initiating a (less than 2 week) WG last call on the document, 
since we have discussed it in its prior incarnation as an 
informational document.  Please send comments to the list by the end 
of next week, i.e., March 2.

Thanks,

Steve

---

From: "Michael Myers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:12:37 -0800

I have no fundamental issues with this document going forward as drafted.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Stephen Kent
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG last call

Thanks,

Steve