Subject: WG last call (2nd pass) on CMC docs

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:16:49 -0500

Folks,

The 3 CNC documents that Jim Schaad has revised are done, and 
progressing through the IESG.  The WG approved these previously, but 
if anyone wants to review the latest versions, please do so now.  We 
are executing this WG last call in parallel with the IETF last call, 
because it has been such a long process.

The documents in question are:

- 'Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Transport Protocols '
    <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'CMC Compliance Document '
    <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Certificate Management Messages over CMS '
    <draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Steve

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:44:58 -0800

I forgot to check the ASN.1 prior to doing the submission of the final
draft.  I have since done so and found a couple of errors.  I have a fixed
version and will re-submit this when the repository is opened at the IETF
meeting.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:owner-ietf-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stephen Kent
> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:17 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: WG last call (2nd pass) on CMC docs
> 
> 
> Folks,
>