Subject: US Dollar continues fall and negative corporate forecast concern investors.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:28:31 +0700

The Market Watcher #431
Gold on continuing rise as choppy market worries investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Amid this investment gold rush, Hemisphere Gold is drawing attention of
investors in the last month as they have continued to announce gold
findings in the gold belt in South America. Shares prices have already
climbed over 115% and we are expecting this climb to continue in the
trends of the current market.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.