Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis (Certificate Management Messages over CMS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:46:48 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure 
(X.509) WG (pkix) to consider the following documents:

- 'Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Transport Protocols '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'CMC Compliance Document '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Certificate Management Messages over CMS '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=6869&rfc_flag=0