Subject: CMC Draft URL (it is 06 instead of 05)

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:17:55 -0500

Hi guys,

I was trying to download the I-D but all I get is a "File not Found" from
the published URLs:

        http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-05.txt
        http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-05.txt

... found it... ! If anybody is interested in downloading it, it seems the
current version is '06' not '05'.

	http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt

Later,
Max

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]            [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 397-3883
PKI/Trust - Office 063                        Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------