Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trust Anchor Management Protocol (TAMP)
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-02.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2009-04-20

This document describes a transport independent protocol for the
management of trust anchors and community identifiers stored in a
trust anchor store.  The protocol makes use of the Cryptographic
Message Syntax (CMS), and a digital signature is used to provide
integrity protection and data origin authentication.  The protocol
can be used to manage trust anchor stores containing trust anchors
represented as Certificate, TBSCertificate or TrustAnchorInfo
objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Nelson B Bolyard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:48:34 -0700

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-02.txt

Are there any IPR disclosures to be made regarding this draft?

Would software that implements this draft, or any aspect of it, be
stepping on any IPR claims from (or known by) any of the authors of
that draft?

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:14:49 -0700

>stepping on any IPR claims from (or known by) any of the authors of

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-pkix-tamp> says "No IPR disclosures related to draft-ietf-pkix-tamp have been submitted".

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Nelson B Bolyard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:51:16 -0700

Paul Hoffman wrote, On 2009-04-25 18:14:
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-pkix-tamp>
> says "No IPR disclosures related to draft-ietf-pkix-tamp have been
> submitted".

Yes, well, I opine that, in the past, some IPR disclosures have come from
certain RFC or ID authors only after being prompted.  That's why I asked
my question in the future tense: "to be made".  :)

Regards,
/Nelson

---

From: "Carl Wallace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:01:34 -0400

[CW] Keeping with IETF 74 spirit, with regard to IPR disclosures and the set of TAM specs:

As far as I know,
none have been made, will be made
or are being made.