Subject: PRQP: CMS Gateway

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:59:12 -0400

Max,

Should the CMS Gateway be renamed CMC Gateway?  CMM over CMS is CMC. 
Also should the reference be updated to RFC 5272?

spt

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:51:34 -0400

Hi Sean,

thanks for the comments - I just modified the current draft version with
the suggested changes.

There are still some changes to be done for providing TAMP support via
PRQP - but I think we will finalize them next week (I shall meet with
Wallace at IDTrust) and we will be ready for updating the draft.

Ciao,
Max

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:51:34 -0400

Hi Sean,

Ciao,
Max