Subject: Re: Request for PKIX agenda items - IETF 75

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:44:40 +0200

All,

The response to this has been very thin. Hopefully because of vacations and
stuff. But I really need to know if you need a slot at the meeting or not.
I will post a preliminary agenda in a few days, but right now it looks quite
thin.

So unless you want really long presentations by me, please send in your
requests ASAP :)

/Stefan

On 09-06-29 9:36 PM, "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> PKIX is currently scheduled to meet on Wednesday July 29, 1300-1500
> 
> Please send me any request for agenda items for the IETF in Stockholm.
> 
> As usual I need at least one author of each active draft to send me an e-mail
> stating if you need a slot or not.
> 
> I myself will request (and grant unless I hear loud objections) a time slot to
> talk about solutions for expanded attribute semantics expression. This is an
> issue that sorts under liaison with ETSI ESI activities as well as European ID
> management projects.
> 
> /Stefan